No judgment either way, just general observations, and not universal:
· Women are either dressed stylishly, or really not.
· Women don’t wear hose.
· Men don’t wear socks with suits or dress pants.
· Parents push strollers, but carry babies.
· Small children cry and scream – perhaps related to the point above?
· People move with more purpose.
· People don’t stop and block sidewalk traffic just to chat – perhaps related to the point above?
· While many shops also close in the afternoon, they close for good by 8:00.
· Lots of bicycles.
· Pay phones and condom machines on the streets, but no mail boxes.